NOTE: DURING THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, PLEASE REFER TO OUR PANDEMIC RESPONSE PAGE FOR MORE UPDATED INFORMATION ON OUR SHIPPING, AS CONDITIONS CHANGE.
- For all orders within India shipping is free, except for Jewellery* (see note below)
- For all international orders Rs.1500/- per product will be charged towards shipping - note we do not ship jewellery items outside India.
- We use only reputed and reliable carriers such as FedEx, DHL, Blue dart etc.
- If you are based out of a remote location or a courier non-serviceable area, please write to us with your complete mailing address and order details to firstname.lastname@example.org we will arrange for a suitable service to deliver the product. Please note that some carriers may charge an additional sum or surcharge to deliver at remote locations, in such cases we will intimate you the additional charge prior to the delivery of the same.
- For domestic shipments any additional tax as applicable should be borne by the customer
- For international shipments based on the country of import, our carrier may need to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. Any additional taxes, import duties, customs charges levied by the country of import will be chargeable to the customer.
- The products will be shipped within 10 working days from the date of the order confirmation. International delivery schedules are subject to any delays at transit, entry, customs and location accessibility points.The above timelines doesn’t apply for ' made to order/bespoke ' items. The timelines for such orders is determined by the effort involved in making the product & will be conveyed to you at the time of the payment.
- The tracking details of the shipment along with the carrier information will be mailed to you once the product is out for delivery.
- All our products are quality checked and come in a tamper proof packaging. Please do not accept the delivery if you notice that the package is tampered or damaged. In such events we request you to take photos of the tampered/damaged area, do not sign acceptance of the package, and return the package back to the carrier. Should you accept such a package, it will be deemed that the product was received in a good condition.
- All products are insured by Kanakavalli Retail Venturess Pvt. Ltd. against loss or theft while in transit at no additional cost to the customer.
*Jewellery : please note that the shipping charges for jewellery may vary depending on the value & the materials used in making the jewellery.Please cart your selection to view shipping rate at checkout. Jewellery will only be shipped within India. Some remote domestic locations may not be serviceable for jewellery orders. If in doubt, please contact our customer assistance team on +91 87544 48349, email us at email@example.com, or use the "chat" button on our site.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
In the rare eventuality you wish to return or exchange a product, please be guided by the following -
Our Returns & Exchange policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your receipt of the order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a Return /exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Important: The colours you see on your device may vary due to the varying colour reproduction, brightness, resolution and temperature of individual devices. If you'd like more clarity before your purchase, please contact our customer engagement team. They will be happy to assist you with 'daylight' images if needed. We will not accept exchanges or refunds against colour perception concerns.
Non-returnable items: Jewellery, gift cards, Saris with detached blouse / tassling done
To initiate a return, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with complete information - Order Details, the reason behind your intention to Return / Exchange the product .This should be done within 7 days from the date of receiving the products for us to assess, validate and accept or decline a return.
Kanakavalli Retail Venturess Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return / exchange if found not valid , in which case the relevant reasoning will be provided to you
Returns shipping – Once we confirm the acceptance of Return / Exchange , kindly ship the product back to the following address Kanakavalli Retail Venturess Pvt. Ltd, M&S Pavilion, No.66/3, Mayor Ramanathan Salai, Off, Spur Tank road, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031.
You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If we process a refund, the cost of shipping, and any import duties,levies, payment gateway charges and currency conversion fees as part of the refund process of the product will be deducted. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please note :
Kanakavalli cannot be held responsible for any damage that occurs to the sari after purchase due to rain, overuse, stains, incorrect cleaning and care, and other normal wear and tear.
If you have requested false and pico, and/or sari tassling/ blouse detachment services to your purchased sari, exchanges/ returns are not permitted.
Should you wish you avail a refund please email to us with complete order/invoice details to email@example.com or call us on +91 87544 48349
We will assess the same and confirm back to you our acceptance or otherwise towards your request to refund
Upon acceptance to your request , kindly ship the product back to the following address - Kanakavalli Retail Venturess Pvt. Ltd, M&S Pavilion, No.66/3, Mayor Ramanathan Salai, Off, Spur Tank road, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600031.
Please ensure that the product is unused & returned in good condition in the original packaging
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will inspect the same and validate your claim before confirming our decision to refund or otherwise.
If you claim is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the source of payment, within 4 working days
You may also opt to park the funds with us for a futuristic purchase or choose any alternative product of your choice of the same value or higher from our list of product
If the value of the product chosen is more than the credit available, we will help you in paying the difference so as to complete the order.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Cancellations of orders
We start processing your order as soon as you pay for the same and hence we do not encourage any cancellation of orders.
If you wish to discuss further regarding a potential cancellation please contact our customer support team at +91 87544 48349 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases, Kanakavalli takes on special orders for customers most often on products that have sold out but that can be remade. These are on a case to case basis and require us to check with our crafts centre if indeed it is possible to commit to.
In the eventuality these are confirmed possible, please note that lead time to make and prepare to ship is variable and may extend beyond the committed time frame due to the handmade nature of the product, and placement within the current workflow run. The sales assistance team will monitor this and keep customers updated.
Most importantly, due to the fluctuating nature of the raw materials over time, especially craftsman costs, metals and zari, there may be a variation in cost between the product earlier showcased and the cost of the exact same product taken on as special order. Needless to say any variation will be communicated at the earliest to the customer, and evaluated by our Inventory team for accuracy.
Special orders are made specifically on customer requests and therefore cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged once order is placed.