25th March 2020
The State & Central Governments have mandated a 21 day lockdown which is now in effect. We hope you are all staying safe!
This affects our operation as follows -
- Borders are closed and non essential movement of people, goods and services are restricted. This means your orders that are yet to ship out will need to wait till the lockdown is lifted. As it stands now, that'll be on the 15th of April, all things going well. Please note we cannot despatch any orders till then, but will hold onto them safely till we are able to!
- Our retail stores are closed till then too.
- Our online store stays open and we hope you enjoy the distraction of browsing through our repertoire!
- We are functioning with reduced staffing and work-from-home - please bear with us as responses might be delayed given the current circumstances.
We are available on Whatsapp, via the chat bubble on our site, through email and on social media messengers for any queries you may have. You can also contact us on our Customer Service number - +91 87544 48349.
Stay strong, informed and safe in these rapidly changing times!
22nd March 2020
Following Government directives, and for the collective safety of our team and visitors, our stores will be closed from 22nd March onwards.
Our online store continues its operations, but we request you to factor in longer lead times for shipping.
We are available on Whatsapp, via the chat bubble on our site, through email and on social media messengers for any queries you may have. You can also contact us on our Customer Service number - +91 87544 48349. Please be patient for responses as we are working with reduced staffing during this time.
We hope everyone's doing their best to stay safe, healthy, happy and informed in these rapidly changing times!
17th March 2020
At Kanakavalli, our thoughts go out to everyone affected by the coronavirus (COVID–19) pandemic, and we’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and vendor partners.
Our social landscape has shifted, and continues to, in these uncertain times. This affects everyone from our weaving community, their support systems through to you, our customers and patrons.
A few points to note regarding some changes and developments in our operations and services for the foreseeable future -
- Traveling exhibitions - we have cancelled a few imminent ones and are refraining from planning any new ones in the near future. Should the situation improve, you will find updated exhibition info via our Event Calendar.
- In-store events - we are holding off on any new in store events - the last ones planned are in March. You can view these in the Event Calendar.
- Online store and our stores opening and operations - as of now, we do not plan store closures, but this is guided by local planning and government directives. Should such measures be adopted, we will inform everyone via our website and on social media
- Care in-stores - all our stores have been advised about the current situation and are taking precautionary measures regarding staff conduct guidelines in these uncertain times.
- Online store order processing and shipping - as logistics partners have been affected by the current situation, please expect delays in us processing and shipping your orders. Needless to say, we are tracking ALL orders and should you wish for updates or clarifications, do get in touch.
We wish you all a safe, alert time ahead, and the strength and patience to ride this out. We are available on Whatsapp, via the chat bubble on our site, through email and on social media messengers for any queries you may have. You can also contact us on our Customer Service number - +91 87544 48349.
Please bookmark this page for further updates from us, as we make our way through this situation.